Exterior Painting Services and More
Orlando Painting Service is proud to offer a wide variety of painting services including but not limited to:
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Commercial Paint Services
- Residential Paint Services
- Wallpaper Services
- Power Washing
Additionally, our experienced painters are capable of offering exterior paint services for both existing and new structures with a high level of detail. Our commercial paint services offer dependable quality that cannot be matched. Whether you’re in need of high-quality painting services for residential or commercial, you can rest assured that quality is at the forefront of all of our projects.
Quality Residential and Commercial Paint Services
As you can see, dependability and superiority are staples of our both our commercial painting services and our residential painting services as well and one of the ways we are able to accomplish that is by using superior products. Take a look at the superb materials we choose to use.
- Porter Paints / PPG Products
- Benjamin Moore Products
- Sherwin-Williams Products
- Sikkens Stain Products
- Color Wheel Products
- ICI – Dulux Products
- Home Depot Paints And Products
What Our Interior Paint Services Look Like
Each job presents unique challenges or standards, making no two jobs the same. But out standard process looks like this:
- We move and then replace your large furniture.
- We thoroughly mask and drop cloth in your home.
- We patch the holes, caulk the cracks, and caulk the trim.
- We prime water stains and new or repaired areas.
- Finish coatings are applied to walls and ceilings using a lamb’s wool roller.
- All trim and doors are brushed by hand.
- Some doors are sprayed to give a softer finish
Our Exterior Painting Service Process
As explained before, each individual has a bit of uniqueness but the standard processes are always in place. Here is what it looks like for our exterior painting services:
We trench the perimeter of the building in order to paint at the ground level.
- We drop cloth and mask all windows, walkways, plants, and fixtures, along with the roof to protect them.
- We treat all surfaces with Mildewcide during the initial pressure cleaning.
- We scrape any loose and peeling paint and spot treat rust with an inhibitive primer.
- We caulk all cracks, holes, and voids before priming and after priming.
- We prime all surfaces with a “bonding primer.”
- We feel this is the most important step.
- We apply the finish coat by hand on wood surfaces such as facias, trim, doors, etc.
- We spray then back-roll all stucco, block, and siding to give an even, heavy coat that is pushed well into the exterior surface.
Why Choose Orlando Residential and Commercial Painting Services?
Upgrading your home or workspace is an investment that should be taken seriously. We know that that money well spent should earn a job well done and respect it as such.
We offer free estimates on all of our jobs so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
If you’re interested in getting your free estimate, click here or give us a call at (407) 896-0839