We paint residential and commercial structures, both existing and new, with a high level of detail using quality materials.
We use these quality materials and more:
- Porter Paints / PPG Products
- Benjamin Moore Products
- Sherwin-Williams Products
- Sikkens Stain Products
- Color Wheel Products
- ICI – Dulux Products
- Home Depot Paints And Products
- We move and then replace your large furniture.
- We thoroughly mask and drop cloth your home.
- We patch the holes, caulk the cracks, and caulk the trim.
- We prime water stains and new or repaired areas.
- Finish coatings are applied to walls and ceilings using a lamb’s wool roller.
- All trim and doors are brushed by hand.
- Some doors are sprayed to give a softer finish.
- We trench the perimeter of the building in order to paint at the ground level.
- We drop cloth and mask all windows, walkways, plants and fixtures, along with the roof to protect them.
- We treat all surfaces with Mildewcide during the initial pressure cleaning.
- We scrape any loose and peeling paint and spot treat rust with an inhibitive primer.
- We caulk all cracks, holes and voids before priming and after priming.
- We prime all surfaces with “bonding primer.”
- We feel this is the most important step.
- We apply the finish coat by hand on wood surfaces such as facias, trim, doors, etc.
- We spray then back-roll all stucco, block, and siding to give an even, heavy coat that is pushed well into the exterior surface.